[ome-users] Query re the OMERO upgrade to OMERO 4.2.0 on a Mac server - images are completely dark

Taylor, Ronald C ronald.taylor at pnl.gov
Tue Aug 24 00:25:06 BST 2010

The mystery deepens. There are indeed entries for the old images in ../Pixels and ../Images. The images did not get deleted during the upgrade to 4.2.0. (I matched on Image ID --> filename).

But - the old images still are completely black. Brought a couple up again (double-clicking on the thumbnail) in the separate viewer window and twiddled parameters, but the images remain fully black. Newly loaded images from after the upgrade look fine, as I said earlier. Both old and new images are in the same 'default' group.

We did not have a huge number of old images, so we can reenter them. But I would like to find out what is going on.

So - any ideas?

 Ron