[ome-users] OMERO 4.2.0 ports for clients?

Jerome Avondo jeromeavondo at msn.com
Mon Aug 2 11:50:11 BST 2010

Hi all,

I'm still confused...

Can I just double check...

So I can just have only port 4064 (not 4063) open on my server and as long as I select the lock icon in the clients (forcing SSL to always on) this is the only port open I require for remote access?

All this is because I am limited by the number of open ports I can have on the university firewall so have only been given one port..
So if this is possible it would be great.. Otherwise I can try and get more open ports, which may take some time... **sigh**....
Thanks,

J.

CC: jeromeavondo at msn.com; ome-users at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk