[ome-users] Cannot connect remotely to OMERO.server

Javier Diaz javiereduardodiaz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 16:38:42 BST 2009

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for your help. You were right about Windows
firewall. We haven't taken into account this important detail. What we
did was to configure the port 4063 for the java client accessing.
OMERO.import and OMERO.insight connect successfully whit the server, now.

We also configure the port 8000 to access from an internet browser with
webadmin and webclient, but we haven't been able to connect, yet (We
access locally). We couldn't neither connect with the firewal disabled.
Do you have any advice or recommendation about it?

A coworker is sending a similar message to the forum, as way to begin to
participate in it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Javier