[ome-users] Stage positions from Zeiss LSM 710, Olympus FluoView 1000, Leica SP/SP5

Ponti, Aaron aaron.ponti at fmi.ch
Fri Nov 13 16:05:00 GMT 2009

Hello

We are investigating the purchase of one of the following confocals: Zeiss LSM 710, Olympus FluoView 1000, and Leica SP/SP5. One of the criteria for the choice is the possibility to read stage positions from the files (using the loci/ome-xml tools). With loci_tools 4.1 it seems that reading the stage positions into the OME schema is supported for the Leica, but is not for the other two. Can anybody confirm this? Does anybody know if stage positions arestored at all in .lsm and .oib files?

Thanks