[ome-users] OMERO: how to organize permanent storage?

b.gerritsen at nki.nl b.gerritsen at nki.nl
Tue May 26 13:27:04 BST 2009

Dear all,

We are interested in using OMERO as part of our high-throughput high content screening effort. To deal with the limited capacity of our main server we have a second storage facility. However, data on this second storage is not directly accessible. Our current plan is to store old images on this second storage and copy them back to the main server when they are needed. We would like to know what could be a viable setup for omero on the main server. The end result should be that if the main server crashes that it can be easily restored using the second storage.

Thanks in advance for your support,
Bram Gerritsen