[ome-users] micro-manager file format

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Sat May 23 10:26:03 BST 2009

Hi Scott-

Thanks for this.

We are taking a very close look at what we want for future DropBox and
OMERO.fs technology.  Note that monitoring a DropBox where the data is
written in the form of many separate files is a real pain.  Supporting
micro-manager is certainly on our target list.

Cheers,

Jason

On 21 May 2009, at 21:09, Scott Grieshaber wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are extensive users of Nico and company's micro-manager (http://www.micro-manager.org/
> ) image acquisition software and really appreciate the effort the
> LOCI and OMERO teams have put into supporting this file format.  I
> thought i would just send this message to request the micro-manger
> file format be one of the formats turned on for the "drop-box"
> omero.fs system in an upcoming release.
>
> Scott
>

> Scott Grieshaber Ph.D.
> Assistant Professor
> University of Florida
> Department of Oral Biology
> School of Dentistry
> PO BOX 100424 Room D5-33D
> 1600 SW Archer Road
> Gainesville FL 32610
> (352) 273-8856
> sgriesha at ufl.edu

**************************
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street