[ome-users] Omero not starting -- icegridnode: failure occurred in daemon

Alex Sossick ajs17 at cam.ac.uk
Fri May 22 15:47:40 BST 2009

Dear All

I just restarted the Mac Xserver my omero is running on, before the restart
everything was fine, and now when I try " bin/omero admin start"
I get an error.

--==--
No descriptor given. Using etc/grid/default.xml
icegridnode: failure occurred in daemon:
service caught unhandled Ice exception:
MapDb.cpp:350: Freeze::DatabaseException:
Error while opening Db "applications": Db::open: Invalid argument

This is the first time I have restarted the server since installing Omero,
does anyone have any ideas why its not working

Thanks

Alex

--
Alex Sossick
Wellcome Trust/Cancer Research UK Gurdon Institute

email ajs17 at cam.ac.uk
tel 01223 334082