[ome-users] Blue arrow and OIF files

Straatman, Dr K.R. krs5 at leicester.ac.uk
Fri May 15 15:14:11 BST 2009

Dear list members,

I was also not aware of the blue arrow to download the original file back to the desktop and found that mine is also greyed out. I might have missed the solution for this......

Furthermore, I have uploaded some Olympus FV1000 files (OIF) and they appear in the database all as Series 1 instead of their original name. Is this a bug or do I have to change a setting somewhere (I don't have access to the server myself)

Best wishes

Kees. Straatman
Senior Experimental Officer
School of Biological Sciences
http://www.le.ac.uk/biochem/microscopy/home.html

Postal address:
Department of Biochemistry
Henry Wellcome Building
University of Leicester
Lancaster Rd.
Leicester LE1 9HN
UK
tel.: + 44 (0)116 229 7085/252 2263
fax: + 44 (0)116 229 7031

Times Higher Education University of the Year 2008-9