[ome-users] omero image exports

Colin Fuller cjfuller at gmail.com
Tue May 12 23:38:13 BST 2009

Hi--

I've seen a couple other people post to the list about needing batch
exports/downloads of files from an omero server, so I thought I'd post
a link to a small java client I'd written for my lab to use to do
this.  It only supports images with 16 bit-per-pixel greyscale data
and writes only to tiff/tiff stack files (as these are all we use in
the lab), but hopefully it will still be helpful to some of you until
batch export is supported in the official client.  This uses the
binary data stored by the server, so archival of the original image is
not necessary, nor is the original used if it's there.  Source/binary
jars and dependencies can be downloaded from http://straightlab.stanford.edu/software/omero_fetch/

Feel free to e-mail if you're using it and have any questions.

Cheers,

Colin