[ome-users] Problems populating omero 4.0.2 on wxp sp2

Juan Francisco Rizzato jrizzato at gmail.com
Thu May 7 21:59:08 BST 2009

Hello,

My name is Juan. I work in a microscopy laboratory in an university of
Argentina.
We have been trying to install OMERO server 4.0.2 on Windows xp sp2, but in
the step where we have to
populate the db we get the following error:

Password for user omero:
Welcome to psql 8.3RC2, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help with psql commands
       \q to quit

Warning: Console code page (850) differs from Windows code page (1252)
         8-bit characters might not work correctly. See psql reference
         page "Notes for Windows users" for details.

omero3=> \i /omero_dist/OMERO4__0.sql
BEGIN
psql:/omero_dist/OMERO4__0.sql:27: ERROR:  relation "acquisitionmode"
already ex
ists
psql:/omero_dist/OMERO4__0.sql:49: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted,
comma
nds ignored until end of transaction block
psql:/omero_dist/OMERO4__0.sql:64: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted,
comma
nds ignored until end of transaction block
...[WE HAVE CUT THE ERROR MESSAGE BECAUSE IT WAS VERY LONG TO PASTE IT IN
THE EMAIL]
psql:/omero_dist/OMERO4__0.sql:6107: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted,
com
mands ignored until end of transaction block
ROLLBACK
omero3=>

We will apretiate if you have any ideas to help us to solve this error.

Thanks in advance!

Juan

--
http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=coolvq5.gif