[ome-users] Flex File Format

Ghislain Bonamy GBonamy at gnf.org
Tue May 5 18:27:06 BST 2009

Jason, (or whomever knows the answer to this)

In the case of the flex file (and other tiff derivative), how does the
usage of ome.tiff (or ome.xml) with a pointer to the flex file works?
Will OMERO allow this kind of import, even if the flex file format
itself is not supported by OMERO (but bioformat, supports the pixel
type)?

Best,

Ghislain Bonamy, PhD

Research Investigator

Genomic Institute of the

Novartis Research

Foundation

Department of Molecular & Cell Biology, room G214

10675 John Jay Hopkins Drive

San Diego CA 92121

USA

+1 (858) 812-1534 (W & F)

+1 (757) 941-4194 (H)

+1 (858) 354-7388 (M)

www.gnf.org

Hudson-Alpha Institute for Biotechnology

www.hudsonalpha.org