[ome-users] Omero Importer and Projects

Scott Grieshaber sgriesha at mac.com
Mon May 4 14:54:47 BST 2009

Hello,

I am using the combination of omero importer 4.0.2, omero insight
4.0.2 and the omero server 4.0.2 running on osX 10.5.6.  I am having a
strange phenotype with the project folders in omero insight.  I
recently imported, checking the archive original file box in omero
importer, about 816 ome.tiff files created using LOCI from ImageJ.
Omero importer imported all files without error.  I checked the files
folder in the image repository and all the files were archived and
fine.  When i open omero Insight and log into the server about 443 of
these files are reported in the project that was created in omero
importer for the import.   If i look in the images window under the
import date of omero insight all 816 images and the thumbnails are
there.  The files missing from the projects folders are all contained
in the data set "Wild and Free".  It appears that the importer is not
tagging all imported images just a subset.  It is however,
successfully importing them.  I can then put these wild and free files
into project data sets and they will appear so it seems to be an error
on import.  Thanks for all the work on this project.

Thanks in advance.
Scott

Scott Grieshaber Ph.D.
Assistant Professor