[ome-users] Flex File Format

Brian Loranger brian.loranger at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Fri May 1 12:00:34 BST 2009

Hi Stuart,

Flex files are not one of the file types we've really tested with
OMERO, so its been turned off in the bio-formats library we're using.

A full list if the file types supported by OMERO is located here:

http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/wiki/ImporterFormats

We'd love to support that format, but part of the problem with flex is
that we cannot easily support the lurawave compressed files. What type
of flex data are you tying to support?

Cheers,

Brian Loranger
Software Developer, Open Microscopy Environment
Division of Gene Regulation and Expression
University of Dundee
(The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No:
SC015096)