[ome-users] icegridnode: failure occurred in daemon

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Tue Jun 30 15:30:18 BST 2009

Hi Yves,

Thanks for the logs! At the bottom of your Blitz-0.log there's the
line:

  Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: permission denied
  for relation seq_table

Did you create the database with "-O omero", and if not, did you set
the omero.db.user configuration value: "bin/omero config set
omero.db.user SomebodyElse"

If that's not the issue, perhaps it's the password. Try:

  psql -h YOURDBHOST -U YOURDBUSER YOURDBNAME
  Password:

Until that works, the server won't be able to start. You might see:

  https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero4/server/postgresql
  https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/documents/data-management/omero4/troubleshooting

for more help.

Best wishes,