[ome-users] ome-users Digest, Vol 51, Issue 17 --> stitching arbitrary tiff files

Cornelissen, Frans [PRDBE] FCORNELI at its.jnj.com
Wed Jun 17 08:55:11 BST 2009

Hi Bram,

For simple stitching, you can use ImageMagick or JMAgick :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jmagick/

For non-exactly-matching images, you can use largemontage, also a java
app & handles tiff
http://vtuo.pp.fi/software/largemontage/

hope this helps,
cheers,frans

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:33:53 +0200
From: <b.gerritsen at nki.nl>
Subject: Re: [ome-users] OMERO: import image series spread across
	multiple files
To: <ome-users at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk>

Thanks Chris and Brian!

When do you think stitching arbitrary tiff files will be supported?

Kind Regards,
Bram