[ome-users] editing Images

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Jun 11 14:52:28 BST 2009

Hi Swathi,

  I'm forwarding to the list since these questions should be answered
by others...

On 11 Jun 2009, at 13:54, Bahuleyan Swathi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Ok cool. So what if want to convolve or sharpen or deblur or do
> similar kind of image processing in my image ??

Currently the only way to do this is to use a script to do the
processing. We plan in the future to ship some common scripts with
OMERO, but we don't do this yet.

> Also , can you pleas tell me how do i make the connection to the
> Matlab ? As they say here : http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/
> wiki/OmeroMatlab#InstallingtheOMEROgatewayforMatlab     ..  i can't
> find the jar file
>
> As far i have seen , the imageJ plugin and VisBio are inactive ,
> they don't work with OME now ! So , is it the same case with
> Matlab ? Can matlab be connected to omero  ( or is it also outdated
> with the current omero api ? )  ?

Matlab can connect to the OMERO Beta-4 server. The docs have not been
updated since the release. Not sure how much the API has changed.
We are currently working on an ImageJ plugin to connect to the OMERO
server. Some issues still remaining.
VisBio is not currently under development but I believe that some
work is planned in the future, wrt OMERO connection.

   Will.