[ome-users] editing Images

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Jun 11 11:45:17 BST 2009

Hi Swathi,

  The OMERO.editor is for annotating images with additional
(experimental) metadata, not for editing Images or image metadata in
the OMERO database.
It creates XML files which can be read locally, or used to annotate
Projects, Datasets or Images on an OMERO server.

You might want to see the demo movie for the Beta-4 OMERO.editor, for
an idea of the intended Editor workflow...
http://cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk/snapshots/omero/editor/movies/
OMERO.editor-Beta4.mov

  Thanks,

   Will.

On 11 Jun 2009, at 11:15, Bahuleyan Swathi wrote:

> Hi all ,
>

> I seriously can't find out how to download images from the omero
> server to .editor and  how to edit the images via .editor  Or can
> it only edit the experimental variables and not the image , as it
> is given here :   http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/shoola/wiki/
> OmeroEditor#OMERO.editor    ??
>
> -Swathi Bahuleyan
> Final year Undergrad
> Dept. of Electrical Engineering

William Moore
Division of Gene Regulation and Expression
College of Life Sciences
University of Dundee
Scotland
DD1 5PH