[ome-users] Webadmin issues

Stefan Dürrenberger stefan.duerrenberger at unibas.ch
Fri Jul 31 09:23:38 BST 2009

Hello,
I'm trying to setup OMERO users but I have a few issues with webadmin:

- I'm not able to edit a scientist without changing his/her password. If
I leave the fields empty, the password is set to something I don't know
and I can't log in anymore. I think it should only change the password
if the fields are not blank.
I tried Firefox 3.0.12 and the latest chromium on Ubuntu 9.04.

- If I edit a user and leave the field for "Institution" empty, it saves
a username from another user into this field.

- Also there is no way to delete groups and trying to delete a user
throws an exception. I found this is already addressed in ticket 547 and
1327.

Sidenote: It would be very useful to be able to filter the scientists
list by groups.

Stefan

--
Stefan Dürrenberger