[ome-users] ome-users Digest, Vol 52, Issue 24

Daniel James White white at mpi-cbg.de
Tue Jul 21 09:48:53 BST 2009

On Jul 20, 2009, at 1:00 PM, ome-users-request at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk
  wrote:

> One problem we have is that we don't know how the LIF files are read
> and displayed by the Leica software.
> (Do you know of any LIF viewing software that is available to
> download?)
>
> You could help us a lot by sending us any sample LIF files you have,
> together with a list of all the metadata you want to view from the
> files.
> Alternatively, if you could also take a screen-shot of what the files
> look like, and what metadata is displayed in the Leica software, that
> would allow us to work out how to read this metadata from the file.

Will,

try this

ftp://ftp.llt.de/softlib/LAS_AF_Lite/

cheers

Dan

Dr. Daniel James White BSc. (Hons.) PhD
Senior Microscopist / Image Visualisation, Processing and Analysis
Light Microscopy and Image Processing Facilities
Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
Pfotenhauerstrasse 108
01307 DRESDEN
Germany

+49 (0)15114966933 (German Mobile)
+49 (0)351 210 2627 (Work phone at MPI-CBG)
+49 (0)351 210 1078 (Fax MPI-CBG LMF)

http://www.bioimagexd.net 										BioImageXD
http://pacific.mpi-cbg.de											FIJI -  is just ImageJ (Batteries
Included)