[ome-users] opening APERIO svs files?

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Sun Jul 19 18:42:40 BST 2009

Hi Frans-

Yes, you are correct, Aperio files are supported in Bio-Formats.  Once
we get more data, and a good partner to work with to ensure our
metadata support and presentation of the data are correct, we'll be
able to get SVS into OMERO.  We have some stitching facilities in Bio-
Formats now and will be working to extend them in OMERO.  If you have
an Aperio system and would like to help us get the Aperio file format
working in OMERO, let us know.

Cheers,

Jason

On 19 Jul 2009, at 10:56, Cornelissen, Frans [PRDBE] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What is the status of support for APERIO .SVS files in OMERO /
> BioFormats?
> I saw some tickets about this...
>
> Thanks, best regards,
> Frans cornelissen
> JnJ Pharma R&D IT

**************************
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street