[ome-users] Speed test and storage solutions

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Fri Jul 17 15:41:02 BST 2009

Hi Alex,

unfortunately there isn't anything like that at the moment. I had a
similar idea, though, recently and added this ticket:

  https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/ticket/1394

to track it. If you'd like to add any ideas/specifics, perhaps we can come up
with an initial implementation sooner rather than later.

Best wishes,
~Josh.