[ome-users] omero bugs

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Mon Jul 13 16:52:09 BST 2009

Hi Dan,

Apologies if the website is not clear! We'll try and get that fixed...
The place to submit bugs/ tickets is here:

http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/
username: omero
pw: omero

If you want to keep informed of progress on the ticket, you can add
your e-mail to the cc.
This will not be visible to other users (bots etc) unless they log in.

You can also submit comments from within insight by choosing Help >
Send Comment from the menu.

We have been working on the LSM metadata recently and the bug you
mentioned has been addressed for the next release.
We now import the emission filters and link them to the individual
channels.

We'll look into the web client bug....

Thanks for your help,

   Will.

On 13 Jul 2009, at 12:50, Daniel James White wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> i looked at the omero website to see where to add bigs to teh rtacker,
> but it looked as bit complicated?
>
> Am i supposed to submit  bugs to that?
> http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/wiki/TracReports
>
> anyway, heres a couple of little bugs
>

> beta 4.0.3 OSX 10.5
>
> cheers
>
> Dan
>

> 1) on the web client , using share, when  people who i shared an image
> with  comment on my shared image, they al get an email for each
> comment,
> but i, the sharer dont not... my email address is set correctly in
> "Me"
>
> ... but i got the 3rd  comment notification email.. just not for the
> 1st 2 comments....
>
> 2) carl zeiss .lsm file emission wavelength metadata is not read
> properly.
>

> cheers
>
> Dan
>

> Dr. Daniel James White BSc. (Hons.) PhD
> Senior Microscopist / Image Visualisation, Processing and Analysis
> Light Microscopy and Image Processing Facilities
> Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
> Pfotenhauerstrasse 108
> 01307 DRESDEN
> Germany
>
> +49 (0)15114966933 (German Mobile)
> +49  (0)351 210 2627 (Work phone at MPI-CBG)
> +49  (0)351 210 1078 (Fax MPI-CBG LMF)
>
> http://www.bioimagexd.net 	BioImageXD
> http://pacific.mpi-cbg.de Fiji 	Fiji is just ImageJ - Batteries
> Included
> http://www.chalkie.org.uk
> dan at chalkie.org.uk
> ( white at mpi-cbg.de )

William Moore
Division of Gene Regulation and Expression
College of Life Sciences
University of Dundee
Scotland
DD1 5PH