[ome-users] omero bugs

Daniel James White white at mpi-cbg.de
Mon Jul 13 12:50:22 BST 2009

Hi All,

i looked at the omero website to see where to add bigs to teh rtacker,
but it looked as bit complicated?

Am i supposed to submit  bugs to that?
http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/wiki/TracReports

anyway, heres a couple of little bugs

beta 4.0.3 OSX 10.5

cheers

Dan

1) on the web client , using share, when  people who i shared an image
with  comment on my shared image, they al get an email for each comment,
but i, the sharer dont not... my email address is set correctly in "Me"

... but i got the 3rd  comment notification email.. just not for the
1st 2 comments....

2) carl zeiss .lsm file emission wavelength metadata is not read
properly.

cheers

Dan

Dr. Daniel James White BSc. (Hons.) PhD
Senior Microscopist / Image Visualisation, Processing and Analysis
Light Microscopy and Image Processing Facilities
Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
Pfotenhauerstrasse 108
01307 DRESDEN
Germany

+49 (0)15114966933 (German Mobile)
+49  (0)351 210 2627 (Work phone at MPI-CBG)
+49  (0)351 210 1078 (Fax MPI-CBG LMF)

http://www.bioimagexd.net 	BioImageXD
http://pacific.mpi-cbg.de Fiji 	Fiji is just ImageJ - Batteries Included
http://www.chalkie.org.uk