[ome-users] .mrc file import into omero

Christoph Best best at ebi.ac.uk
Sun Jul 12 12:28:27 BST 2009

Hi Daniel and Quentin,

from which software do you get the MRC files? As Matt explained, what
useful metadata they contain depends heavily on that, on most microscope
software does not use MRC as a native format. This is for tomography? If
it is just the output from IMOD, I'd think your only useful metadata
item is the pixel size.

And yes, we plan to work on improving the integration of EM data in
OMERO, and would be especially happy to hear from people who already use
OMERO successfully in EM.

-Christoph