[ome-users] webadmin inaccessible via localhost:8000

Paulo Almeida palmeida at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Mon Jul 6 17:31:34 BST 2009

Hi Zoltan,

I had a similar problem but I could log in from localhost, so it's not the
same. Are you using the internal server or something like mod_python on
Apache? For the latter (recommended in a production environment) there's this
site in the documentation:

http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero4/server/install-web

- Paulo