[ome-users] Web login problems

Mhairi Marshall m.marshall at imb.uq.edu.au
Wed Jan 21 01:29:25 GMT 2009

Hi,

I installed OME on a machine with Redhat 5 and at first it was working fine.
It still works on the command line but if I login on the web interface it
just resets to the login page with no errors. I have tried reinstalling it
and it works briefly and then stops working.

The only other thing I have done to the machine is install OMERO, could it
be an apache config problem or competition for ports?

Thanks

Mhairi Marshall

Computational Biologist

Queensland Facility for Advanced Bioinformatics (QFAB)

Institute for Molecular Bioscience

University of Queensland, St Lucia, Brisbane.