[ome-users] PYTHONPATH

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Sat Dec 12 17:25:36 GMT 2009

Hi,

This page has some easier instructions for Mac, which may help with
PYTHONPATH issues.
http://www.openmicroscopy.org.uk/site/support/omero4/server/install-omero-4.1-on-mac-os-x-10.5
It describes editing the .bash_profile which achieves much the same
as .bashrc.

The nano .bashrc command described below should be run when you are in
the /User/user_name/ directory (on a Mac at least). Not sure how that
relates to Unix.

> I ran echo $PYTHONPATH and got '/opt/Ice-3.3/python:

Just make sure that is the right path. Not
/Ice-3.3.1/
since you say you are using Ice-3.3.1 ?

  Hope that helps,

   Will.