[ome-users] server version does not match client version

Paulo Almeida palmeida at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Tue Sep 23 17:01:47 BST 2008

Hi,

I'm not sure this will help, but I got that error message today, although my
problem was postgresql 7.4 was running, instead of 8.1, which is the one I
configured to use with Omero. Is that a newly created database? I had
problems upgrading an old database with 7.4, which is why I switched to 8.1.
Postgresql 8.1 is in the Debian etch (4.0) repository as well, you could give
it a try to see if that works.

Good luck,
Paulo