[ome-users] server version does not match client version

Susan Wilson smwilson at hpc.unm.edu
Mon Sep 22 20:33:01 BST 2008

The first error I see in the WebAdmin log is

  [22-09-08 13:24:14,156] ERROR - Msg: Got marshalling exception,
exiting Filename: SocketClientInvoker.java; Method name:
handleException Line number: 109
  java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.hibernate.search.SearchException
         at
org
.jboss
.remoting
.serialization.ClassLoaderUtility.loadClass(ClassLoaderUtility.java:82)
         at
org
.jboss
.remoting