[ome-users] Leica series import in OMERO

Paulo Almeida palmeida at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Fri Oct 24 15:07:13 BST 2008

Hi,

I've had the same problem and I talked about it with Omero developers (I
believe Jean-Marie and/or Brian were working on it). Maybe you can give some
input regarding how these files should be handled. My suggestion was a tree
structure like the one in Leica software, with each of those 4 images being a
sub-image of the original .lei file. Does that make sense to you, or would
you prefer 4 separate images?

Regards,
- Paulo