[ome-users] Beta 3.1.1 does not start

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Wed Oct 15 19:10:39 BST 2008

Hi Alexandre,

There are lots of non-OMERO errors in there.

2008-10-14 16:48:22,498 WARN [org.jboss.system.ServiceController]
(main) Problem starting service
jboss:service=Hypersonic,database=localDB java.sql.SQLException: The
database is already in use by another process:
org.hsqldb.persist.NIOLockFile at 15abddad[file
=/usr/local/omero-Beta3.1.1/jboss-4.2.3.GA/serve
r/default/data/hypersonic/localDB.lck, exists=true, locked=false,
valid=false, fl =null]:

2008-10-15 10:53:04,658 ERROR
[org.jboss.aop.deployment.AspectDeployer] (JBoss Shutdown Hook) failed
to stop java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/usr/local/omero-Beta3.1.1/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp29404ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml

Is it possible that your zip got corrupted or that you interrupted the
server abruptly at some point? One thing you might try is to delete
the jboss-4.2.3.GA and recreate it.

~J.