[ome-users] Beta 3.1.1 does not start

Alexandre Cunha cunha at caltech.edu
Wed Oct 15 18:21:37 BST 2008

Mario,

Just now after revisiting the recent emails sent to ome-users list I
realized that the problem I just reported is actually the same one you
reported yesterday (msg below). We did upgrade postgres,

cunha [68] : psql -V
psql (PostgreSQL) 8.3.4
contains support for command-line editing

and have Java 1.6

cunha [69] : java -version
java version "1.6.0_07"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 10.0-b23, mixed mode)

so I am wondering if in fact the upgrade is sufficient to solve the
problem or there is something else that needs to be worked on (?).

Cheers,
- Alex.