[ome-users] connection problem.

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Oct 14 22:02:19 BST 2008

Hi Indro-

Please register with the list-- it just helps everyone.  If you find
that is not working, just let us know.

Working from TRUNK is a REALLY BAD IDEA right now, as we are
undergoing huge changes in preparation for Beta4.  We really won't be
able to support you at all.

Honestly, we have over 300 OMERO installations up and running, so we
know this should work.  If you are having a problem with Beta3.1.1,
let's work it out.  That will be the fastest way to help you, and
help the OME community at the same time.

Cheers,

Jason

email: jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk