[ome-users] ome-users at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk

Johnson, Karl Karl_Johnson at nrel.gov
Tue Oct 7 19:38:14 BST 2008

Hi,
I have a couple questions on the Editor:

First, I have imported a table into a omero.editor template for our
sample results.  Is there a way to put drop down menus in the table
fields?  I thought that I could simply put the same xml coding for
dropdown on the template in the table fields but it doesn't look like
that will be doable.  Any ideas?

Second, How do you search for dates in the forms?  I see that the
datetimefield is in UTCmillisecs.  Is there a way to make it searchable
without knowing the millisecs?  Same with printing, is there a way to
convert millisecs to data?

Thanks
Karl