[ome-users] Unable to open Omero Insight/Importer

Nandakumar, Sriramkumar sriramkumar at uky.edu
Tue Nov 18 22:31:47 GMT 2008

Hi,
It is possible for me to open OMERO Insight and Importer in the machine where I deployed OMERO Server.
It is not possible  to open both Omero Insight and Importer in another machines in the same LAN.
Has anyone experienced same kind of problem before?

I could be really helpful if you can assist me in this problem

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Sriram.