[ome-users] Problems with OMERO.importer

Caterina Strambio De Castillia strambc at mail.rockefeller.edu
Tue Nov 4 16:00:26 GMT 2008

Hi Brian and thank you for your fast reply.

The answer is yes to both questions:
the OMERO.importer is the version that came in the latest download
bundle, and I have double checked it is the right version Beta 3.1.1;

  the Java version is as follows:

"local-ca% java -version
java version "1.5.0_16"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_16-
b06-275)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_16-132, mixed mode, sharing)"

Any idea?

CIAO
Caterina