[ome-users] Big problems with OMERO.importer on Mac OSx

» Ruben Alves rubenalves at fm.ul.pt
Mon May 12 14:35:11 BST 2008

Hi Brian,
Actually, i don't know how is configured the firewall of this mac in
particular, but last week i was on a G4 with firewall off and i had the
same problem... The strangest thing is really the fact that the for
OMERO.insight is working perfectly. And the problem is really only with
those mac.
For the moment, my teamate is out for launch, i'll try later with
firewall off and i'll capturing the logs again.

My best regards,

// Ruben