[ome-users] Problems with Beta3 Importer

Brian Loranger brian.loranger at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Jun 18 15:25:13 BST 2008

The one DO_SHA1 bug is fixed and I've replaced the existing downloads
with a new version. We are still investigating the linux bug but
haven't been able to replicate it here. Mark do you mind telling me
what version of Linux you're running (eversion number would be great).

Thanks again for the head's up!

Brian Loranger
Software Developer, Open Microscopy Environment
Division of Gene Regulation and Expression
University of Dundee