[ome-users] Problems with Beta3 Importer

Brian Loranger brian.loranger at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Jun 18 14:21:24 BST 2008

Wow.. no time wasted!! The download has only been up for an hour *g*

I'll fix the sha1 issue immediately and investigate the login box
issue as soon as possible.. there will be new release up in a few
minutes.

Thanks Mark,

Brian Loranger
Software Developer, Open Microscopy Environment
Division of Gene Regulation and Expression
University of Dundee