[ome-users] Delete templates and s.o.

Matthias Pigerl matthias.pigerl at sco-lifescience.de
Sat Jan 19 15:25:05 GMT 2008

Hi,

First of all I would like to thank all programmers working on OME.

Now we use OME v2.6.0 for six month for microscope image "sharing" with
an university department and it works great.

But now I would like to do some administration work and I would like to
know if there is an easy to delete templates, categories, projects, users?
(I found only how to delete images and datasets using "ome commander
reference".)
I know deleting data is never easy but maybe there is a tool to delete
not related stuff like empty templates.

Or do I have to use the console of the database directly? (Which I would
like to avoid because I've never used postgresSQL before.

Thanks in advance for your answers and have a nice weekend.

Matthias

--
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Matthias Pigerl
Development