[ome-users] How to share OME images between groups

Dennis A. Simpson dsimpson at med.unc.edu
Thu Jan 10 21:00:19 GMT 2008

As I look into this more I have found that my changing the group that an
image belongs to from a "private" group to a more public one using the
command line does not allow the image to be seen.  The metadata is
available but the pixels are not.  The pixel access is remaining with
the original group, ie only members of that group my see the image.
This now has me totally stumped.