[ome-users] MATLAB Question or BioFormats

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Fri Feb 1 22:49:25 GMT 2008

Hi Jason,

Sorry to hear that bfopen is not working for you. What version of MATLAB are
you running? It works on my system with R14, but maybe older versions of
MATLAB have problems with the syntax we are using.

You could try removing the empty parentheses around ChannelFiller, so that
the line looks like this:

r = loci.formats.ChannelFiller;

If it still causes a problem, you could also try removing that line entirely
-- it is needed to properly expand indexed color images, but it is unlikely
that your OIBs are stored using indexed color.

-Curtis