[ome-users] Maximum size supported in OMERO Importer

Paulo Almeida palmeida at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Thu Dec 11 19:29:53 GMT 2008

Hi Sriram,

For what it's worth, I have uploaded several files over 100 MB (.stk and .lif
formats) and one 1.5 GB file (I don't remember the format of that one). I
have had some issues with upload speed, but if the files are not uploading at
all it may be a problem with the format. I never tried uploading big JPEG
images.

Regards,
- Paulo