[ome-users] Maximum size supported in OMERO Importer

Nandakumar, Sriramkumar sriramkumar at uky.edu
Thu Dec 11 19:17:30 GMT 2008

Hi Brian,
Thanks for the reply.
We are trying to upload large image size of around 300 MB in Omero Importer.
However it is not possible for us to upload JPEG image of 25 MB in Omero. The importer shows the status as "Analyzing".
Since for our research we are dealing with large image sizes of more than 100 MB we are finding very difficult to upload images.
Is there any other image format which is compatible with Omero for better uploading?

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Sriram.