[ome-users] omero server installation

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Wed Aug 27 09:27:39 BST 2008

Hi Harriet,

I also forgot to mention that there's also an installation video, if
you haven't already seen it:

http://cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk/snapshots/movies/omero-2-3/avi/OMEROserver.avi

and a video for using WebAdmin to create users at:

http://cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk/snapshots/movies/omero-2-3/avi/OMEROwebadmin.avi

Good luck.
~Josh

P.S. for anyone wanting Quicktime movies there are versions here:
  http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/videos/videolinks