[ome-users] OMERO Windows installation

Peter McKenney ptm223 at nyu.edu
Wed Aug 20 17:49:56 BST 2008

Hi Josh,

Using the default login and password (root, omero) worked for both
insight and the importer.  I don't know why I didn't think to try that
on my own.  Hopefully, now that it is running, I can figure out the
rest with our IT people.

Thank you for you help.  I can't wait to try out the software.  This
is very important work that you all are doing and seems like it will
really help in archiving, annotating and sharing raw image data.

Best,
Peter.