[ome-users] Problems installing OME

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Wed Apr 9 15:07:30 BST 2008

Hi Daniel,

Check the error log mentioned (/var/tmp/OME/install/BinaryBuilds.log) to get
more details about what is going on. I'm guessing you don't have automake
installed, the wrong version of automake, or maybe no C compiler.

Did you read through the Ubuntu installation notes?
http://openmicroscopy.org/install/debian.html

-Curtis