[ome-users] Problems installing OME

Dani Díaz de Quijano diazdequijano at ub.edu
Wed Apr 9 11:03:22 BST 2008

Dear Mr./Mme.

My name is Daniel Diaz de Quijano i Barbero, and I am a PhD student at the
University of Barcelona. I am trying to install OME on an Ubuntu
distribution,
in my notebook. I am quite new in Linux, and absolutely for OME. During the
installation processus I had a problem:

-----------

Installing OMEIS
  \_ Configuring [FAILURE].

Errors executing task: Unable to configure module, see BinaryBuilds.log for
details. at (eval 29) line 1

  at /home/OME/OME-2.6.1/install.pl line 82
        main::run_tasks() called at /home/OME/OME-2.6.1/install.pl line 266
dani at dani-laptop:~$
-----------

I don't understand at all what is going on. Could you, please, help me?

Apart from that, I am afraid because maybe I might not be able to install my
notebook as a Server while using a wireless connection (or a wire connection
a rooter).

Thank you very much in advance.

Sincerely,

Daniel Diaz de Quijano i Barbero

--
Unitat de Limnologia
Dept. d'Ecologia
diazdequijano at ub.edu

[Unitat de Limnologia
Centre d'Estudis Avançats de Blanes-CSIC
Acces Cala St Francesc, 14
17300 Blanes, PAÏSOS CATALANS, SPAIN
Tel +34 972 33 6101
Fax +34 972 33 7806