[ome-users] OMERO.server on Windows

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Wed Sep 26 17:41:18 BST 2007

Ilya et al.

As far as I know, no one has yet installed OMERO on Windows. There are
known issues with the build (path separaters of "/" rather than "\"),
and there will be similar path problems with the configuration files
for the compiled server, but it should be pretty straight-forward,
since JBoss definitely runs under Windows.

If there's someone who is actively interested in this, I can estimate
the amount of work it would be. Possibly there will just need to be a
separate bundle of etc/ files or instructions on editing them.

~Josh.