[ome-users] ivy dependancies

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Oct 30 19:29:15 GMT 2007

Hi Mike,

This message is because OMERO doesn't have the most up to date
ome-java.jar library. You can download the latest version from:

https://skyking.microscopy.wisc.edu/svn/java/trunk/jar/ome-java.jar

Just overwrite the old ome-java.jar, wherever it is, with that one,
and it should solve the CustomNode error.

-Curtis